Thursday, November 12, 2015

Instantaneous Recommendation: real time suggestions for your Academic Library

One of my most favorite features shipped during the last round is a form of instantaneous recommendations. This feature suggests in real time new relevant papers as soon as my library is updated.

So suppose that I add a few papers about deep learning to my library and that this is the first time I have papers about this research topic in my library.


The suggestions are immediately updated and I see papers about Deep Neural Networks for speech recognition, Convolutional Networks, and LCVSR


and relevant papers published by Yann LeCun


I believe that this feature is useful to explore a subject if you are not familiar with the topic, and to make sure that your next paper has a solid "Related Works" section where the most important papers for your research activity are mentioned.

No comments:

Post a Comment