Thursday, July 26, 2012

Bing search meets Facebook: exciting typeahead progress

Very happy about the integration of typeahead/autosuggestion technologies between Bing and Facebook. Now you can Bing directly from Facebook search box. Congratulation to the teams that made this happening by establishing a collaboration with several locations in the world (California, Washington, and London). My team in London provided core backend technologies for Bing Autosuggestion.



  1. Could you also add the exact term the user entered in the list? For example I searched for "vjeux", my nickname, and it suggested me all weird things but couldn't search for what I typed.

  2. This is an interesting one. Have you tried directly on bing autosuggest? I noticed that there are a lot of results with this nickname

  3. See also