Thursday, June 30, 2011

My circled view

Maybe it's just me but I consider Facebook my public persona and my email my private one. Not sure that I need a semi-public version. What I really need is a way to filter what I receive non just what I send. Indeed, I banned some of my friends (ops can I say that?) who are sending certain types of updates (e.g. one farmville or horoscope and you are out and rules like that). Also, I am using temporal order for my news updates and I know from friends inside facebook that I belong to a very small number of users who have this behaviour. I asked whether I can ban someone but still receive periodic updates now and then just for exploring but this is a low prio feature.

Do you want to have in-circle? or out-circles? how about triangles?

No comments:

Post a Comment